What is LaraDumps
LaraDumps is a friendly app designed to boost your Laravel PHP coding and debugging experience.
When using LaraDumps, you can see the result of your debug displayed in a standalone Desktop Application.
These are some debug tools provided by LaraDumps:
- Dump single or multiple variables at once.
- See your dumped values in a Table, with a built-in search feature.
- Improve your debugging experience using different screens.
- Watch SQL Queries.
- Monitor Laravel Logs.
- Validate JSON strings.
- Compare strings with diff.
- Verify if a string contains a substring.
- View phpinfo() configuration.
- Debug Livewire Components & Events.
- List your Laravel Routes.
- Inspect Model attributes.
- Youtube video Como Debugar Aplicações Laravel Daqui Pra Frente - by Tio Jobs (in Portuguese)
- Youtube video Laravel: Debugging de Tus Aplicaciones con LaraDumps - by Code with Luis (in Spanish)
- PHP & Laravel
- Vanilla JS
- Alpine JS
- Tailwind CSS
LaraDumps is a free open-source project, and it was inspired by Spatie Ray, check it out!
Author: Luan Freitas
Logo by Vitor S. Rodrigues