This is the LaraDumps Desktop App window, here you will receive the output of your
The following image shows an example of a dump lists the main items available at the App.
LaraDumps Desktop App functionalities:
- Screens: List of opened screens.
- Label: Each dump has its own label. Read more about Labels.
- Save: Click here to save and preserve the dump when the screen is cleared.
- File & line number: This label shows the file and line where the
ds()was called from. Click on it to open the file in your preferred IDE.
- Button #1: Clear all dumps from all screens.
- Button #2: Lists of files of each dump.
- Button #3: Collapse/Expand all dumps.
- Button #4: Toggle privacy mode. In privacy mode, the filename and SQL connections are hidden. This is useful when you need to share a screenshot.
- Button #5: Saved dumps.
- Button #6: Re-order: Allows you to drag and re-organize your dumps sequence.
- Button #7: Toggle window "Always on top".
- Button #8: Toggle Light/Dark Mode.
- Button #9: Pin the active screen. The yellow pin and yellow bordered screen buttons indicate a pinned screen.
- Button #10: Clear all dumps from active screen.